Seeing is believing. Modern human rights campaigns have been well served by showing large numbers of people what is happening to oppressed people groups. Pro-lifers can make a strong case for their position just by exposing the injustice of abortion and revealing the humanity of its victims.
- Live Action’s Watch Their Minds Change… series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xWQHhqOAcg&list=PLRCroccSjXWQNOtBRyXUFtmDuVfIijIBB
- Emmett Till’s story: https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/the-death-of-emmett-till
- Rosa Parks’ interview: http://digital.wustl.edu/e/eop/eopweb/par0015.0895.080rosaparks.html
- Whipped Peter’s story: https://www.history.com/news/whipped-peter-slavery-photo-scourged-back-real-story-civil-war
- Christine Quinn claims the preborn child is “not a human being”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4G8AjeB4mM